 Local / United States / Ohio / 314
Re: Second Ohio BrikWars Battle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 02:23:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Drew Lawrence writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
So, there haven't been any posts lately.  What are people's thoughts on
the next get-together.  Last I saw, we were down to 5/6 or Memorial Day
Weekend.  With one of us unable to do each.

Adrian, how do these days work for you, since you volunteered to host?

Memorial Day Weekend (most likely the Sunday) would work great for me.  I'll
have an out-of town guest who's really interested in playing.  May 6 is, as far
as I remember, fine for me.  I think.

What happened to June 10th? And who was it not able to be there on the 6th?
That was you, right?

There's nothing wrong with June 10th, I think we just wanted to meet earlier.

What about a name.  I really liked BLO(X|K|C)[S] (Buckeye LEGO Owner's
something or other.  If we decide on a name, I was planning to ask Todd
for an .org.blah group for us.

LBO (Lego Builders of Ohio)
NOLB (Native Ohio Lego Builders)

I'm not a native Ohioan, though :)

LACO (Lego Army Commanders of Ohio)
BWPO (BrikWar Players of Ohio)
OLBG (Ohio Lego Builders Group)
COLUG (Central Ohio Lego Users Group) ** (Columbus Ohio Lego Users Group?)
BLOK (Building Legos in Ohio  .... Kwads? Krappily? Help me out here!)

I liked BLOC and OLUG and LUGO, but none of those have their .org domains
available (if we were going to do that)  We may need to stretch it out to 5
letters, like OHLUG, if we want a domain name.

What is everyone thinking of bringing next time.  I'm either going to go
pure TL2 or TL5.

If I make it to the next event, I'll be bringing in TL5. Lasers, mechs, Tanks,
the works.

Ditto. I will most likely field the same type of army (heck, maybe most of the
same one, I really want to get the Rampage into battle next time!) for the next
event.

Adrian