  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2941 – 2960 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Moon Landing #565 Value

I would like to know how much set #565 Moon Landing is worth. The set os complete and so is the box. Unfortunately there are no instructions. The box is in excellent condition and so are the pieces. There is a complete count of the pieces. Thanks (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: making video, need advice

Charlie & All, Greetings. (...) Sounds interesting. (...) As always, but tricky. (...) Set in terms of a town set, or something you need as stated above? (...) Hmm.... well, depending on where you live, etc. we might be able to help, but I think we (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  vettura frigo

Help me!! Nella seconda metà degli anni settanta i miei mi regalarono un portentoso set ferroviario di cui non riesco più a trovare la sigla. Si tratta di una vettura frigo (il carro è nero e le ruote rosse hanno l'asse in metallo), dei tempi in (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Have not bought any yet, until tomorrow...

(...) I can help out a bit here 3510- price $.97 -25 pieces (mostly red) This set converts from a car to a plane-not an easy feat for 25 pieces. The largest piece in this set is excellent in large quantities for creating strong display stands. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.reviews)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: 6180 Hydro Search Sub help

I have two of the 6180 Hydro Search Subs that I really only want six parts out of each set. These are the parts I want to keep: (URL) - x2 (per set) in yellow (URL) - x2 (per set) in black (URL) - x2 (per set) in yellow I will sell the remainder of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help!!!!!!

(...) Dacta is the educational division of Lego. Sales in the USA are now exclusively handled via partnership with Pitsco, Inc. The partnership is called Pitsco-Lego Dacta and their website for ordering products is here --> www.pldstore.com The (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Instructions for 9v train set 4549 required

(...) Hey Kevin, have you tried Brickshelf...that is a good place to get them...if you want the instructions for selling purposes or just to make your set more valuable...I can't help you there, at least no quite yet!! Thanks, Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Looking for Instructions (set #480)

Hi all, Does anyone have the building instructions for the Rescue Helicopter set #480 (it's the big red helicopter). I've checked at www.kl.net for scans, but no luck. This is one of the last sets I haven't rebuilt from my 20+ year old collection (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Can anybody Help Identify This Lego Piece Please

I have a red one of these that came in a fabuland set (328 or 121). I have no idea exactly which set yours came from Cheers Tim Terry Mason wrote in message ... (...) It (...) 4 (...) axles (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  HB died - help needed

Hi HBoarders! I have some troubles with my HB. I have set it up together with the expansion board, and it worked properly and very fine. Then once, unfortunately, the LCD, connected to the expansion board, touched one of the five motor-power diodes, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!

(...) Yup, the only way people would have hated that set more is if it had included Timmy. Steve "Hey! The Exploriens found an alien! And it's really ugly!" Bliss (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help finding part?

(...) corners and 4 white inverse corners making up the midsection of the snowman. It was less than $2. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Another render of set 8458

(...) Very nice, but I could not help to notice, that you need to rotate the two perpendicular axle joiners (part 6536) holding the two rubber cables in the front of the car by 90 degres to make it accurate. In real LEGO it is not possible to mount (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  HELP!

I hope that someone reading this can please help me with a problem that I am finding difficult to solve. I have completed section 4.3 "Micropro and Oscilaator cct" and confirmed that the oscillator is running. However after section 4.4 "Serial line (...) (28 years ago, 17-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  LPUB Help - Ghosting

Greetings fellow Ldraw laborers, I've recently started putting together my first set of instructions in LPUB 4.0.0.1. As I am not one to do anything the easy way, it is a model with over 2000 parts and hundreds of pages of instructions. I've muddled (...) (16 years ago, 2-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it)

(...) Jordan - I'd like to see the 4999 Windmill in general distribution for all the reasons others have stated - form, function, colors, theme compatability, etc. Any LEGO windfarm has to have multiples of this set - it's got built-in repeatability (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  what set is this from?

Hi all! I've got several small gray technic pieces; one half of it looks just like the teachnic-beam end of a gray 2-long technic peg. The other end is a small round ball, used presumably for hitches or something. Does anybody know what set(s) this (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: NGLTC club house at Discover Mills Mall this summer

(...) I think one thing that can be a big help is to have an advocate with in the mall, such as one of the stores. A big part of us getting our space is the support of the LEGO store in the mall. They have worked with the mall management to help us (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: help - part number wanted

(...) Shuttle". ^^^^^ Oops, how stupid of me! This should be set #8480 (naturally). (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  anyone got any info on set 4616?

Such as details of what parts come in the set? I am considering buying it as a way to get octan but looking at the picture, there probobly isnt anything in it that would help. (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

More:  Next Page >>