 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6503
Re: 6180 Hydro Search Sub help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 02:50:56 GMT

I have two of the 6180 Hydro Search Subs that I really only want six parts
out of each set.

These are the parts I want to keep:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2463.gif - x2 (per set) in
yellow
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2462.gif - x2 (per set) in
black
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4864.gif - x2 (per set) in
yellow

I will sell the remainder of the sets for $12.50 each.  Shipping is
additional.  By both for $25 and I will deduct $2 from the shipping charge.

Let me know if you are interested.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh
http://www.nclug.net

"leggomylego" <leggomylego@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all!

I really hope this is the right place for this post...

After seeing another account of people finding the Search Sub for $15, and
another round of fruitless scouring of my Wal*Marts, I find myself asking • the
good people of Lugnet if there are kind souls out there who might be • willing
to pick a couple of these sets up for me...  I'd be more than happy to
compensate you with a small finders fee.  Either money or parts you may • need.
Please let me know!

Eric