 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 6504
6503  |  6505
Subject:
Wish List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:34:37 GMT

I am listing all the sets that I would like to purchase from anyone who is
willing to part with them. I would prefer to buy the items outright as that I
am attempting to expand my town and I do not have extras of any of my sets
although I do have a limited number of castle, space, and aquazone models that
I would be willing to use for trade purposes. I will pay what lugnet gives as
the MSRP, plus a little extra for the gesture and S&H. This list is as
follows: (These are all town sets)

1656 Evacuation Team
1818 Starliner
1966