  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2921 – 2940 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Delphi user need help on VB6

(...) Use a timer control to manage the loading. Set the timer's Interval property to 1000, for one second. Make a module-level variable in the form to keep track of which image you've loaded. In the timer's event subroutine, load the next image (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Breezeway cafe

Hello. I am interested in purchasing this set if anyone can help me out. It does not have to be in its box, nor come with instructions. If some of the more common pieces are missine, (ones that I can replace), that is also acceptable. Thank you very (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Centering (was: I need help with the new tread links)

(...) In LEdit you can set the rotation centre with the keystroke "/ T C". I don't know about other LEGO CAD packages, but I think they should follow the LEdit standard when it comes to keystrokes. Fredrik (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Help to identify NASA figs

I recently received the following NASA figs: (URL) torsos say "Ground Crew" on them. I have no idea what set they belong to, can anyone help? Thanks, -- Scott (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Can some confirm Piece????

Hello I need to know for sure with photo backing or someone who has the set. That the #7130 snowspeeder set, cantains 2X2 medium slope CORNER bricks in Light gray(also called convex). I was told it does but cant find pictures to support it. Please (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  First Knight film

I was watching the king Arthur film 'First Knight' and i couldn't help noticing how Arthur's castle looked exactly like set 6091, it had blue roofed towers and had the same colour scheme. And even more surprising was the fact that prince Malagants (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Need some help from US collectors

(...) The Harley goes for about $40 US at every store I've seen, and the Snoopy/Woodstock set regularly appears on eBay for about that same amount. The Harley set has some nice chrome elements and makes a good attempt at sculpture using largely (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!

CA was very nice to me the one time I had to call them. But contrary to what you wrote earlier, TLG does at times mispack sets. My second set after exiting my dark ages was Nebula Outpost (the set everyone loves to hate). The magnet was missing from (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  November 18th Brikwars, Medieval Style

Hear Ye, Hear Ye Any and all are invited to participate in the first NELUG medieval Brikwars event, to be held at my place on Saturday, November 18th. The start time is open-ended - I will be awake and available to help set up at the crass-ack of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: HELP with DAT files!!

(...) This sounds like you're running LDLite but it's not finding the part files. Several things you might want to check: - Make sure that the path which LDraw is installed into doesn't contain any spaces. - Make sure that your LDRAW environment (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Moviemaker Set Video Clips (WAS: Lego review in US News & World Report)

(...) I had great help from Tech support with this problem. Once I convinced the guy that I knew what I was doing and I had already tried everything there was to try. I got the same patch that I told him SHOULD be on the website. The phone support (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help me identify this part ...

(...) that would be from blacktron II. it came in a set with a t-junction and also in the large base with a CRAPP. (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Help me understand retail sales...

Richard Marchetti wrote in message ... (...) Actually, up to at least 95% off (the adventurer's blimp set which went for $1 at some Wal-Marts). (...) they (...) the (...) they (...) full (...) the (...) There are several costs to a store for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Your LEGO Dream Set?

(...) While Town desperately needs diversification, figure packs would help 'flesh out' what already exists. What kind of construction site consists *only* of drivers, operators, and foremen? Those shovels & pickaxes aren't going to swing (...) (18 years ago, 27-Nov-06, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Duplo Recycling Truck Set ID?

I recently obtained a huge tub of Duplo pieces from a yard sale which included some random non-basic brick pieces. One of these was a green recycling truck. Does anyone know which set(s) this came from? I'm also interested in knowing which of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  What set does part 6019 come in grey?

Hello folks. Does anyone know of a recent set that the 6019 (1x1 Plate with a horizontal clip) comes in the color grey? Any help with this would be much appreciated for a current project. ..joseph g (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Need help with Part...

(...) I looked through my red parts and only found two of those inverse slopes... I did find the instructions for set # 6531 small red helocopter that shows one of them in the set. What are you building ? Have fun! John (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Re: Element ID

(...) <set:6882> Walking Astro Grappler? (...) That's about the extent of the help that I can provide... -Duane (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Anyone know what set two white piece 4511 (sliding train door) came in?

Exactly as the subject says...I gained two 4511 sliding doors, white, and I'd like to know what set they came out of...can anybody help me out? Joel (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  Help with SW part colors

Hi All, Does anyone know if the Battle Driod arms (like in set 3343) come in black? Oh, please reply to me directly too. Thanks! SteveB guide.lugnet.com/set/3343 (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

More:  Next Page >>