 Duplo / 325
324  |  326
Subject:
Duplo Recycling Truck Set ID?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 02:47:15 GMT

I recently obtained a huge tub of Duplo pieces from a yard sale which
included some random non-basic brick pieces.  One of these was a green
recycling truck.  Does anyone know which set(s) this came from?  I'm also
interested in knowing which of the Duplo mini-figs I now have should go with
the truck.

Thanks for the help.

Greg

P.S. I did browse through the Duplo set listings here on LUGNET but didn't
see any reference to a recycling truck - I may have missed it though.