 Duplo / 329
Re: Duplo Recycling Truck Set ID?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 11:16:01 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
2613 is in the lugnet db listed as a "refuse truck" and it looks like the
one I have, figure as described in last post with yellow trousers.

Deidre

Thanks Deidre - that is the truck that I have.  I have the "refuse" brick
(which for some reason I didn't associate with the truck when sorting my
find) but I don't have the figure to go with it.  Most of the figures that I
ended up with are the short, squat figs that have no arms or legs - just a
square base with a head on it (do these figs have a particular type name?).

Also mixed in with my find was what looks like most of the pieces for two
copies of the 2552 Family Home set so I do have 3 or 4 of the figs that have
the arms and legs.  However, dressed in pink they don't seem quite right for
the refuse truck.

Thanks again for the info,

Greg