 Duplo / 326
Re: Duplo Recycling Truck Set ID?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 05:06:42 GMT

There is a Dacta Duplo set that comes with a recycling truck:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9124
Julie

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
I recently obtained a huge tub of Duplo pieces from a yard sale which
included some random non-basic brick pieces.  One of these was a green
recycling truck.  Does anyone know which set(s) this came from?  I'm also
interested in knowing which of the Duplo mini-figs I now have should go with
the truck.

Thanks for the help.

Greg

P.S. I did browse through the Duplo set listings here on LUGNET but didn't
see any reference to a recycling truck - I may have missed it though.