 General / 6475
Re: Help me identify this part ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 06:52:58 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

Still rummaging through my latest acquisition and I have a baseplate that I
am unable to identify.  It looks like this except it is black with green
markings.

http://home.att.net/~partsref/images/6099p02.gif

Thanks,

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

PS:  Let me know if you are interested in this baseplate.

  that would be from blacktron II.
it came in a set with a t-junction and also in the large base with a CRAPP.