 General / 28348
Re: Need some help from US collectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:02:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Rutenberg writes:
We here in Germany have a couple of questions about 2 Megablock sets that are
new in the USA:
a Harley-davidson Road King and Snoopy:

http://home.t-online.de/home/320061717885/harleysnoopy.gif

Has anybody bought these sets yet?
Anybody know what they cost?

  The Harley goes for about $40 US at every store I've seen, and the
Snoopy/Woodstock set regularly appears on eBay for about that same amount.
The Harley set has some nice chrome elements and makes a good attempt at
sculpture using largely basic bricks, even if the pixelation is a problem
for some people's tastes.

Anybody have the instructions, so they can scan them for us here in Germany?

  As a general rule it's not good practice to scan instructions of current
sets, since those scans are the intellectual property of the manufacturers,
of course.  Unfortunately, this holds true even if the intended recipient of
the scans is in a country in which the originals are not available.  Sorry
about that!

     Dave!

FUT ot.clone-brands, which Scott S. has already indicated to be the correct
forum!