 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 791
Re: Need some help from US collectors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:38:49 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:
up for resale. I'm also surprised that Wal-Mart would have been so quick to
mark down a brand new release by such a percentage, but if so I'm really
annoyed that I failed to pick any up, if indeed it was the Harley!

Nothing surprises me any more after Target was reported clearancing
6600s last year in January, not much more than 2 weeks after they got
them, and before most other stores had them at all...

After Christmas, the stores motivation seems to be clear out any large
items, no matter what they are.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com