  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2881 – 2900 of about 99000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Target Sale 12/15 - 12/21

From this weeks Target Ad: 4729 Dumbledore's Office (URL) Sale Price: $39.92 Reg. Price: $49.99 4708 Hogwarts™ Express (URL) Sale Price: $39.92 Reg. Price: $49.99 Price Cut until 12/21 in Burke, VA (perhaps nationally) 4709 Hogwarts™ Castle (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

express, set
(score: 0.852)

  hand radios @ BrickFest

Last year, John "FuzzFace" McMahon brought his hand radios to BrickFest and they were a huge help during set up (Thursday night and Friday). John will not be attending the event this year and I am hoping that someone else might have 4-5 and would be (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, set
(score: 0.852)

  Re: 11-16 primitives?

(...) Yeah, I was actually planning a -f to force it to finish and -q for quiet. (...) For now I've added a -8 to make it use the 8.3 format. As per Travis' suggestion it converts to the canonical short form under Windows. The function uppercases (...) (15 years ago, 28-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

help
(score: 0.852)

  Re: Firmware download troubles

A likely explanation for your downloading problem is the following. Standard Lego software uses 2400 baud data rate and a protocol that sends "double" bytes. The "double" byte is that each data byte is followed by its complement. Alternative (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

set, header
(score: 0.851)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

(...) I know Robin W. did a great chart on what clubs had what at one time, maybe he can make that public. I think it would be a great help in figuring out what clubs need what. I am tempted to make a new set of containers for the 2003 year, kind of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 0.851)

  Re: I have RCX 1.0, what more do I need?

Looks like you didn't get any answers? The towers make no difference to the RCX brick at all. The originals with serial port work with some things better than the newer USB version. I have both to play with. A serial port on your pc would be a (...) (15 years ago, 25-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics)

help
(score: 0.851)

  Question

Hey everybody, I am new to LUGNET. One thing I want to understand is about brickshelf. Is there a way to get the actual .dat and .ldr files from brickshelf. It wont work for me. Can somebody help me with this? (15 years ago, 23-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

help
(score: 0.851)

  Re: Monthy (?!) Computers?

"Matt Krotzer" <thematt@comcast.net> wrote in message news:HI0Ko9.Dp@lugnet.com... (...) its (...) those (...) I actually packed up my collection in march and just recently set everything all up again. It was hard for me to do parts-related stuff (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 0.851)

  Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

There are least two people (probably a LOT more) who are having horrible problems getting MS Outlook Express to send the right 'From' line from the data they've given...they're stumped as to how to make it work, and I don't have MS Outlook, so I'm (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, outlook, express
(score: 0.851)

  Re: Can anyone help by suggesting some lighting tips?

(...) This is my latest attempt. I've stopped using the radio_1.inc file. It just seemed to be too difficult to get the lighting right, while using it. Instead, I'm happy to settle for a more 'instruction book' like image. I'm still frustrated with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

help, set
(score: 0.851)

  Re: MPD Wizard now available for Mac

(...) This doesn't help with rendering. (...) This does, big time. I can use newer versions of official parts that may have better primitive usage. LDView helps with this a little bit better than L3P but I find a self contained MPD more convenient. (15 years ago, 18-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

help
(score: 0.851)

  Gencon At Indy

The current slate a games at Gencon include several two-hour BrikWars demos, two six-hour BrikWars games, two Evil Stevies Pirate Game, two Pirate Wars games, a Mechaton game, maybe a robotics display, a combat comparision game. A long list am I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.glug, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

help, set
(score: 0.850)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) Hi Ed, thanks for your suggestions - I will consider them when doing further optimization on the layout. Moving the larger ads into the header area (with the newsgroup listings) makes sense for the respective pages, it will only involve some (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

header
(score: 0.850)

  Re: Meta Question

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Adrian Egli wrote: A good question! For certain, RTL did not make a comeback. The theory I've heard is the growth of theme group sites like Classic Space outside of Lugnet have drawn readers away from Lugnet. I always (...) (17 years ago, 17-Jan-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

express
(score: 0.850)

  Re: MPD Wizard now available for Mac

(...) Considering Bricksmith's seamless support for submodels, I didn't initially see the need for MPD Wizard (my own (URL) Mac MPD Utility> is wonkier and long since obsolete). However, as Allen hints, I realize MPD Wizard does provide a few (...) (15 years ago, 18-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

help
(score: 0.850)

  Re: Change in LUGNET news appearance

(...) I take issue with this problem of scrolling too. The layout and usability on LUGNET newsgroups has been by far the best of all web-based forums. Although there now arises a need for ad-based support I would ask that the LUGNET admins try to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

header
(score: 0.850)

  I have RCX 1.0, what more do I need?

Hi all. I have recently come into possession of an RCX 1.0 brick (the one with the power socket), but nothing else that would come with it. What other things do I need to purchase to make my new brick useful? I understand that at the very least I (...) (15 years ago, 18-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics)

help
(score: 0.850)

  Large Turntables

Large Turntables (URL) have links of how to set up motors and gears on turn-tables? Specifically I have a motor that I want to steer a car robot AND at the same time partially rotate a turn-table (the turn-table will always point the same direction (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.850)

  Re: Meta Question

(...) A good question! For certain, RTL did not make a comeback. The theory I've heard is the growth of theme group sites like Classic Space outside of Lugnet have drawn readers away from Lugnet. I've also heard people express the opinion that (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-08, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

express
(score: 0.850)

  We have come a long way, but there is further to go...

Hey Y'all: It has been a long time since I have posted anything like the comments I am about to make. One reason for the absence of such comments is that the advent of Lego Direct has made more frequent such postings largely unnecessary -- that is, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.850)

More:  Next Page >>