  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2861 – 2880 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Pirate Game - Help

"Clangador" <clangador@comcast.net> wrote in message news:Hv3H83.3CL@lugnet.com... (...) I have (...) have (...) ship (...) I like to start games using a cutter (class 1 ship). See set 6277 Imperial Trading Post for a standard cutter. Set 7416 (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Control Lab Connection help

(...) Hi, what seems to be the problem? If you can mail me details of your set up, perhaps I can help. C S Soh (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: 2001 SW Lego

And what set would that be then? Perhaps we could help you find it... Mark "knows a great toystore with old Lego" de Kock "Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> on 11/19/99 10:51:08 AM Please respond to "Selçuk <teyyareci>" (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Update Info for Lugnet Database Volume V

(...) muhahahha...:-D (...) They were the last two pages of a European (set boxes has no set names printed) Dealers' Catalog, which is printed in English. This is a big (A4 size) catalog with sligtly harder back and cover pages. I've never seen a (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) I've got good news/bad news. The good news is that the Yellow Castle WAS available in the USA in 1981. 6075 was the USA set number, while 375 was the European set number. Check the LUGNET database: (URL) bad news is that I cornered the market (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Set list woes...

(...) I have received two inquiries. The first was of the "can you help me find this?" and the second added to that "can I buy one of yours?" (I am paraphrasing.) I commiserated with the first (pneumatic tubing) pointed out that Shop At Home existed (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Computer Problems

(...) What exactly happens? You need to give some more information before anyone can really help you with something like that. FUT set to .geek (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Eric. Love the work you've put in so far, and I'd like to help out. If you give me some set numbers for which you don't have LDraw files, I'd be willing to put some time in and draw them up, provided the Peeron instructions scans are available (...) (16 years ago, 14-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Set 5909

(...) at (...) would (...) ever (...) shrink (...) clearance. (...) Thanks, for the info, Kevin. From what I've seen and heard, it is a great set. That's why I'm so upset that I can't find it anywhere. I also need it to complete my collection. Maybe (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: help me spend some money!

In a message dated 8/9/99 3:43:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, woodward@guesswork.com writes: << -However, the Dacta stuff tends to be much more expensive per part than "regular" Lego kits like 9719, and storage is cheap. (Try the WorkForce Organizers, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Set 165 Freight Loading Station question.

Hi All, I recently won a 165 in auction but when I started building it I noticed that the instructions called for a grey baseplate with dots on the studs which indicated where the first layer of bricks should be placed. The baseplate in the set I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Stability of cars/rails?

(...) Mike, If I can be of any help, e-mail me. I've got experience doing stop-motion set and camera work. If you check out www.gwarbco.com and look at "Crusade Wars", I was responsible for all the set work and even built the camera dolly used for (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Best SB Set Names

(...) The "king" needs a *different KIND of help* than "you people" do. Hope that clears things up for you Ivan. BTW, is there any truth to the rumor that you're known as Ivan the Terrible in certain circles/quarters/rooms? XFUT (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Set 4518

-snip- (...) Tom, don't know if we can help you, Yvonne is in Eire(Ireland), while I come from New Zealand. So unless you are in one of these countries, then naming a local shop won't mean anything to you. Bye the way, I have posted an inventory to (...) (20 years ago, 15-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Roll Call Update time

Name: James Paraha Gender: Male Year of Birth: 1974 Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: My inner child is still wearing hypercolour t-shirts. Location: Sydney LEGO/home page URL(s): (URL) Marital Status: Long time attached Children: None Occupation: (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Profile Page

(...) On the top of the page is a search drop down menu. Drop down to set reference and type in a set number you are looking at selling. When you find the lugnet reference to this set, at the bottom is a box where you can fill in how many you own, (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.faq)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Aaargh...I need some help

Hi, Can anyone lend a desperate soul a helping hand? Here's my problem: I've followed the installation directions for windows as outlined in lejos.sourceforge.net For your convenience, I've included the instructions here: Installation of the leJOS (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  OLD MISB Space set values

Hi guys, I need a little help determining the value of these MISB space sets. I am planning on trading them with someone, but I'm curious what you guys might think they are worth in order to try and make it a fair trade. 305 Crater Plates 885 Space (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  FS: 6988 Alpha Centauri Outpost

This set has all pieces, but no instructions. Instructions are available online at Brickshelf. (I have a printed version from Brickshelf that I'll throw in to save you time, trouble and ink). You can see the set here: (URL) I have a photo of the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.063)

  (canceled)

help, set