 Administrative / Database / 54
Re: Update Info for Lugnet Database Volume V
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 00:43:40 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

Zoinks!!!  Once again, ouch :) but thank you!

muhahahha...:-D

Haven't done anything with this yet, but saved it for later processing...
it's quite nice because it shows the box sizes and official piece counts; is
are there more things around like this?  I've never seen one of these
before...

They were the last two pages of a European (set boxes has no set names printed)
Dealers' Catalog, which is printed in English. This is a big (A4 size) catalog
with sligtly harder back and cover pages. I've never seen a similar one, too,
except the one on a guy's web page.

You are the Human Scanning Machine!

Not that much actually. Scanning is the worst part of the whole thing. Finding
the missing ones, or..ehm..playing "detective" around the database is real fun.
I'm just returned back from our honeymoon trip, and since my annual holiday was
15 days, I've still a week left, during which I supposed to be sitting at home,
and just resting by doing anything...boring... Sema, my wife,  returned back to
work beginning from yesterday, so, I'm alone at home during the day, and have
enough time to do this update job, as well as some home repair jobs.

At this rate, I can't comfortably keep up with you and still stay atop other
day-to-day details...  One of these days I'll have to have to give you
direct access to upload stuff and add data directly...  :)

Thanks for your trust and being this much encouraging..:-) If you need help
while making the data entry/correction job, I would be happy by helping you.
Actually, I have only  4-5 catalogs (except the service catalogs, which I just
started to upload) to scan and upload.

Selçuk