 Administrative / Database / 53
Re: Update Info for Lugnet Database Volume V
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:15:51 GMT

Selçuk Göre <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> writes:

I'm back here and online again. Here are the sets from 1985 and 1986
Turkish/Middle Eastern, 1987 European Dealers' and 1990 European(?) catalogs.

[list]

Zoinks!!!  Once again, ouch :) but thank you!

I also included ýnfo sheets from 1987 Dealers Catalog. It has all the piece
counts of the sets available that year, plus some more.

Haven't done anything with this yet, but saved it for later processing...
it's quite nice because it shows the box sizes and official piece counts; is
are there more things around like this?  I've never seen one of these
before...

I'll upload the full catalog scans to kl.net, too.

That's all for now. Next catalogs will be service booklets (1995-1998) of
Europe, New Zealand, US, and some others. After that, I'll search through
1995-1998 Turkish/European catalogs.

You are the Human Scanning Machine!

At this rate, I can't comfortably keep up with you and still stay atop other
day-to-day details...  One of these days I'll have to have to give you
direct access to upload stuff and add data directly...  :)

--Todd

See you all,

Selçuk