 Trains / 3727
3726  |  3728
Subject:
Set 165 Freight Loading Station question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:32:00 GMT

Hi All,

I recently won a 165 in auction but when I started building it I noticed
that the instructions called for a grey baseplate with dots on the studs
which indicated where the first layer of bricks should be placed. The
baseplate in the set I won had no dots on any studs.

Does anyone have this set with the special baseplate?

I am aware that sets around this period used this practice to assist the
child in building the set.
I have a 7838 which has this type of special baseplate.

Any info would be a great help.

Mark H.