  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2761 – 2780 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)

(...) I would love to meet sometime. Send me a private e-mail and we can hook up. Times Square can be fun -- I'll spring for Virgil's if you like, and we can swing by TRU and gasp at the LEGO sculptures. (This must be after February 11 -- my mom (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: LPub Issue

Thanks to all of Kevin's help I finally have my first fairly decent set of instructions for one of my MOC's. This was a lot of work but hopefully it means the next time I do this it won't take nearly as long. (URL) -Eric (17 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  set 10025-1 baggage car  [DAT]

here is the baggage car, correctly done with the help of kecia. kecia the only thing not done is the inside middle area. if you can look at the file and see if its 100% complete. my next file will be the observation car 0 Set 10025 B Baggage Car 0 (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  WTT: 1029 for a set 2774

Hi, i'm looking for a trade: a Tine milktruck (setnumber 1029, 1999,misb.) for a set 2774 (airshow, also misb). I think this was the set given free at Shop@home free when spending more than $75.00, is that correct? Any one out there who can help me? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  WTT: 1029 for a set 2774

Hi, i'm looking for a trade: a Tine milktruck (setnumber 1029, 1999,misb.) for a set 2774 (airshow, also misb). I think this was the set given free at Shop@home free when spending more than $75.00, is that correct? Any one out there who can help me? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help with MLCad

Hello Pat, I'm the LDraw Help Desk Coordinator. Let me give you a quick overview of what LDraw is. It is a 'CAD'-like program that allows you to create brick-type models. The ONLY brick we ENDORSE is LEGO although the piece format can be used for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  New colors for old Legends (WAS: legend voting)

(...) Don, I have previously suggested a similar course of action for this set: (URL) this is one of my all time favorite sets, and at the top of my list for a Legends reissue, it frankly looks silly in blue. The vehicle it was based on was not blue (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  RE: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most tex t/in fo from it.]

Okay...You asked for it. Here's the complete text from the 1969 catalogue :) [I'm guessing it's another UK catalogue that could be collected at toyshops, but confirmation would be nice.] (URL) 2 BASIC SETS Because Basic Sets contain balanced (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  "Exploration Mars" and "Ultimate Accessory Set" for the RCX available in march ?

Hi All, As seen on the 2000 DK catalog, page 58 : (URL) Mars will be available in March... But there is a new set : the "Ultimate Accessory set". Any ideas what it contains ? Seems some light bricks and some sensors, remote control, tachometer ??? (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Question, opinion, help - Claw Hands

Nice! I used the same worm gear set up in my hand design I settled on. Co-inky-dink. Thanks for the input! Eric (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Can You Help Me!

(...) Personally, Kind Sir Richard, I would rather aquire midieval said set via E-bay for much less than retail... but my quest is probably be harder than yours.....the set is magnificent. 2000 had some nice sets....wish there were more sets put out (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help?

(...) Yeah, I just ordered mine yesterday. I've been eyeballing this set for awhile, but when I read about the (rumored) impending demise of much of the train line up I thought this was a good time to act. (...) Linc Smith wrote in message ... (...) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: What set number is this?

Eric, Thanks for the help. That really is a very cool train car. I'm always amazed at the older sets and how they incorporate classic windows and other pieces into the design. Bryan "Eric Strand" <estrand@algx(insert dot here)net> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: My schedule for Tomorrow.

(...) BTW The later help is very appritiated as well. I just got a very soar and cold rear end setting up the tables on my own for the first hour or so the last time. With all this help I hope the tables will only take about an hour or slightly more (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  looking for 6473

Hi there! I've been looking for 6473. I really need this lego set because that's for my little brother's birthday gift! he loves lego as much as I do. if someone knows any shop that has this set, or any information, please help me.I want to get this (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help! Need part badly!

Jake, From your detailed descriptions and pictures (thanks) , it looks to me like the piece you are looking for is 2819.dat (which is an official piece already). This needs to be updated in the Peeron set inventory by someone who has the set and can (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  3055 set

Does anybody out there know of anyone selling, trading, or even mentioning set 3055? It is a small Adventurers themed car with Johnny Thunder and was given out as a promo for Kelloggs cereals in the U.K. If anyone can help me in this matter it would (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Help required

Hello all, This is the first time i have posted to Lego Trains and hope someone out there can help me. I have recently purchased a very large tain set consisting of 3 7740 sets 2 what appear to be red transport engines and several cargo trains and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) Actually, adding leading zeros would be worse. There are many cases of sets with the same integer number but with different leading-zero number-names. For example, there are at least two different sets numbered "20" and at least one set (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

  Re: Need help with Part...

(...) I know there were 2 in 1785/Crater Critters set from 1995 (which I just picked up at a garage sale for $1.00) I *wish* I had some to trade-sorry! I would buy 10+ of this set at its original $9.99 retail if it was still available-lots of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.064)

More:  Next Page >>