 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 217
Re: Can You Help Me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 01:54:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Noeckel writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Noeckel writes:
Hello,
My name is Richard, and I need some assistance. I'm completely unable to
locate a single (6091 King Leo Castle) in my area. So I'm asking anyone in
the GTA if they've seen one! And if so could you provide the location and
price. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!!!

The Long quest is finally over!
The journey that spanned many months ended on a warm spring eve outside of
Hillcrest. The holy chalice that was my mission is finally within my grasp.
Thanks to the virtues of Sir Jeff, Lord of the Richmond Hills valley.
Without his aid, surely I would have succumb to the vices within and
purchased the castle through E-Bay for an astronomical amount!
But I have prevailed.
However, this voyage was not accomplished alone, for many good noblemen
assisted me on this path. I'm indebted to Jeff Shiner, Oliver Giesen, Robert
Horvath, Andrew Keeping and the countless others who were kind enough to
e-mail me with possible locations where I could find set #6091.

Yet, much to my chagrin… my local Toys ‘R’ Us just received a new shipment
of King Leo’s Castles #6091 on the 13th. Undoubtedly, as an attempt to vex
me into rage so that the dark side could whelm my soul. But still, I remain
true and hold fast to the covenant of my sacred order.

        Sincerely,
                       --==Richard==--

       You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                    -Lego good, Canada great-®
Personally,

Kind Sir Richard,

I would rather aquire midieval said set via E-bay for much less than retail...
but my quest is probably be harder than yours.....the set is magnificent.
2000 had some nice sets....wish there were more sets put out in the "town"
line, but much better than 2001 (there were no sets!!!)
You can see the price drop on E-bay for Dino Research sets...I'm hoping that
before next year, we'll see a drop on market for Leo's abode....

we can only hope....

I hope you enjoy Leo's Castle......,

Benjamin Medinets