 Local / Canada / 820
819  |  821
Subject:
Future Shop - Canadian Tire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 03:04:08 GMT

G'Day
Just a quick heads up: Future Shop is advertising $30 off any in-store
Mindstorm product (ha like there is any left anyway!).  If anyone finds the
Ultimate Accessory kit in the Toronto area please let me know.  Also they
advertise the Robotics Invention System for $117.99 ! Although the Robotics
Discovery set is $267.99, a great opportunity for someone if they can talk
their way into them honouring the price!
Also Canadian Tire has 25% off all in stock toys, again not much left, a few
sets though, looks like their purchasing Dept. is getting better!

Cheers
Oliver
Play Well