 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 206
205  |  207
Subject:
!!!This is Good!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 05:03:55 GMT

      I like this…
                         ‘This is good!!!’

   I always appreciate the surprise in finding Lego in unorthodox places…

Jeff wrote:
I was in Grand & Toy at Hillcrest mall yesterday looking for a 2001 calendar
and discovered that they sell Lego.  According to the clerk they sell only
during the Christmas season.  In any case they had 7 of the Catapult Crusher
(6032) kits reduced to $4.99.   I bought them all but they said that the
other G&T stores should have the same Lego kits as them. - Jeff

In lugnet.loc.ca, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day Just a quick heads up: Future Shop is advertising $30 off any in-store
Mindstorm product (ha like there is any left anyway!).  If anyone finds the
Ultimate Accessory kit in the Toronto area please let me know.  Also they
advertise the Robotics Invention System for $117.99 ! Although the Robotics
Discovery set is $267.99, a great opportunity for someone if they can talk
their way into them honouring the price!
Also Canadian Tire has 25% off all in stock toys, again not much left, a few
sets though, looks like their purchasing Dept. is getting better!Cheers Oliver

For the record:

I have =
3 Zellers, 1 Sears, 2 Bay Stores, 3 Wal-Mart’s, 2 Toys ‘R’ Us, and
3 independent Toy realtors along with one Official Lego Outlet…

              In AADDITION to:

2 Future shops, 3 Canadian Tires, and 3 Grand & Toy shops!!!!!!!!!!!

    All within 35 min driving distance… this is good, this is very good.  :p

  Happily,

             Richard N

-Lego good, Canada great-®