 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 211
Re: Can You Help Me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:53:22 GMT

G'Day

I will have a look around the Brampton area, but since you are in Newmarket
area already try Cookstown Outlet Mall, BRICKS & BLOCKS FACTORY OUTLET

(705) 458-8302

Same owner/operator as St Jacobs outlet store.

Cheers

Oliver

Play Well.

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello,

My name is Richard, and I need some assistance. I'm completely unable to
locate a single (6091 King Leo Castle) in my area. So I'm asking anyone in
the GTA if they've seen one! And if so could you provide the location and
price. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanx!!!

P.S. I live in Newmarket, and I've already checked the Upper Canada Mall,
Fairview Mall, and a few others.

  Sincerely,

                          --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com