 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 218
Re: Can You Help Me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 05:18:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Richard Noeckel writes:
The Long quest is finally over!
The journey that spanned many months ended...

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Kind Sir Richard,
I would rather aquire midieval said set via E-bay for much less than retail...
but my quest is probably be harder than yours.....the set is magnificent.
You can see the price drop on E-bay for Dino Research sets...I'm hoping that
before next year, we'll see a drop on market for Leo's abode....
Benjamin Medinets

        <Medieval speak on>

Ah, although I doth said the acquired castle was sought from the Hillcrest
valley with the aid of Sir Jeff of Richmond. Nothing was said of paying full
retail value. For I, the resourceful lad that I am, paid only $86.00 (no
tax) for King Leo’s Castle 6091!

                <Medieval speak off>

Here’s the deal; Jeff (a fellow Lego enthusiast and all around nice guy.)
offered me his extra unopened mint condition castle he purchased from a Bogo
50% off sale. (If only we in Canada had sales like these.)

(About 1 month ago Jeff said that the Hillcrest Mall in Richmond Hill had 4
of the above-mentioned sets, now they have ZERO, I didn’t even find one. But
the Toys ‘R’ Us in Newmarkets Upper Canada Mall now has 8-10 sets for
$129.99. Even at 20% off the price is still a big $103.99! But, compared to
current conversion rates and shipping charges this might not be too bad.)

we can only hope....

          <Medieval speak on>

Hast thou a good journey Baron Benjamin Medinets of the midlands. May your
quest be as successful as mine. Mayhap I speak to Lord Jeff for thee, doth
he lay claim to more of Leo’s Castles, prithee he bestow the superfluous
upon thou.

                 <Medieval speak off>

I hope you enjoy Leo's Castle......,

I do enjoy the castle, its not bad, kinda fun to play with. But I'm using it
for parts, plus I needed the Queen, brown falcon, sail, and base plate. I
already had ubiquitous quantities of every thing else. (I've now compiled
about 5 Princesses!)

Post Script: will you be attending ‘Train1’ in about a month. It’d be nice
to meet you!

Sincerely,
                        --==Richard==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                    -Lego good, Canada great-®