 Local / Canada / Ontario / Toronto / 212
Re: Can You Help Me!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:37:18 GMT

I would like to thank ‘Oliver Giesen’ who’s currently checking the Brampton
area; I look forward to hearing from you! And I'll be heading down to the
Cookstown Outlet Mall, BRICKS & BLOCKS FACTORY OUTLET for a look this week.
But, I was there a few months back and they didn’t seem to have any:
(6091 King Leo Castle) !!!

Also, 'Robert Horvath' e-mailed me from Kitchener to say “just saw two at
one of the four Zellers in KitchenerWaterloo.” Thanx, Bob, but Kitchner is a
bit too far, although I thank you for the info!

  --As an added incentive to my gratitude, I'll provide the individual who
assists me in my search, with a truckload of chocolate chip cookies. And
with the possibility of even more cookies to come!

   Sincerely,

                            --==Richard==--

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

              -Lego good, Canada great