 General / 35394
Re: LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 19:34:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Paul? do you want to meet sometime in the city?

Jonathan

I would love to meet sometime.  Send me a private e-mail and we can hook up.

Times Square can be fun -- I'll spring for Virgil's if you like, and we can
swing by TRU and gasp at the LEGO sculptures.

(This must be after February 11 -- my mom will be in town until then.)\

Paul