  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2661 – 2680 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Peeron inventories

(...) The way I go about this is to print the Peeron inventory for the set. Then I match what is in my set. I use the actual set. I then build the model, and any variations. I note the differences on the printed inventory page. Almost all my sets (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Help with NXT-G programming.

Hello, I got my Mindstorm NXT set a few weeks ago. Have built and programmed all the modells that was in the program that came with the set. And now started to make my own robots with the NXT. The NXT-G program looks great and is easy to understand (...) (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Oct, Nov, and Feb Train shows [was Re: Train show]

(...) Well, I took one picture... (URL) help set up on Friday and didn't think to bring a camera. I helped man the show on Sunday, but it was very busy on Sunday. So I didn't get a chance to take any pictures. I took a movie of our trains running (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  The secret is out - BrickJournal Magazine! (Was: A new project...)

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message news:IIHyI3.1qpI@lugnet.com... (...) Myself and the rest of the LEGOFan staff have been working closely with Joe to help get the BrickJournal pages set up, so we have known about this project for a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Wanted 1268 Technic Promo Set

Hi I would like to get the following set 1268 (Technic) Bike Blaster - A little motorcycle with knobbly tires. Only at Canadian Safeway's? Is there anybody who can help, please get in touch, I am willing to pay to trade for this set. or is a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?

Here is what I found useful: <set:7110> Landspeeder. Two great peasants, two gray macaroni bricks, and plenty of tan elements. Downside: The engines are not too useful. (Challenge 1: Incorportate them into the castle theme). <set:7115> Gungan Patrol (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?

I don't think that is available yet. And, apparently that picture was not supposed to debut so soon, as we've been told, and they would prefer we didn't discuss it. It "sounds" like a polybag set, except in one of those little bitty boxes. Maybe (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Help! Need piece!

I need a piece. It is from set 1720. IT is the red 2 window piece on the large truck.. see inset of step 11 availble at (URL) am willing to pay 2 dollars for this piece. Including 33 cents for shipping. (I'll pay airmail if you are international (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  request for help possible show in Lloyminster May 25, 2003

To Saskatchewan AFOLs Our group NALUG has been invited to do a 1 day show in Lloydminster as part of the NMRA annual convention. Set up would be on Saturday, May 24, the show itself would be on the Sunday, with take down after 5PM. As I live between (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.sk)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: What set did part 3298p66 appear in?

(...) According to Lugnet, the Creator line started in 2001: (URL) you give me a set number of one of the sets you are talking about? That'll help me narrow my search to a smaller neighborhood. Thanks, Clark (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Looking for the directions for set #7130

Hi i bought a set on ebay said no box but it didn't say no instructions. so now i have this bag of parts with no directions on how to put togeather for my boys!!! does any one have one they can part with---i'll pay postage to have it sent to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

(...) I'm pretty convinced basic set 720 had them too. Cheers, Martyn (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  programming help.

hello can someone please tell me what does the following command line mean? bit_set(0x0e, 1 << (4 + motor)); i know that 0x0e refers to memory location $0E but how does bit_set work? is it similar to poke? and more importantly, what operation does (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: DUPLO help Needed

(...) Hi Peter, Last time I checked Legoland CA has the service pack for whats listed above (set 5024). But from what I was told that is for making the train stop.. but the person wa not sure, lol. So I did not buy it since he did not know what it (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Historical Set Displays at BrickFest 2001

(...) I think we need to start coordinating the Pirate Display and the game. If you would like to bring sets, please let me know what sets you would like to bring, and if they would be available for use in the game. I'd like to see all the ships and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Any interest in a Train Club?

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:HAL7yr.KHD@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) You don't need 10 people to do a successful train show. It helps but it isn't absolutely necessary. We here in North Carolina (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Re: Exhaust pipes - please help

Hey again! Can anyone help me please? Can anyone tell me if the exhaust pipes are drawn in LDraw? And what is the partnumber? See (URL) for chrome version of what I mean! I am building this big model and drawing it and I use 2 of these pipes (grey) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  Classic Space Set 1593 / the combo of 6880 and 6929

I am desperately looking to purchase a copy of the instructions to this rare set combo. If anyone was willing to part with the actual set and instructions themselves that would be great too!! The instructions are not on kl.net and I have no other (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  please help ID piece

Hi Everyone: I bought an old set and got a bunch of extra pieces and I was trying to ID the sets they came from. The one I have that I can't ID is a 2x2 blue brick with 'lego' written on it. I noticed that style was common around 1975-6 with some of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

  please help ID piece

Hi Everyone: I bought an old set and got a bunch of extra pieces and I was trying to ID the sets they came from. The one I have that I can't ID is a 2x2 blue brick with 'lego' written on it. I noticed that style was common around 1975-6 with some of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.065)

More:  Next Page >>