 General / 7784
7783  |  7785
Subject:
Classic Space Set 1593 / the combo of 6880 and 6929
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:47:02 GMT

I am desperately looking to purchase a copy of the instructions to this rare
set combo.  If anyone was willing to part with the actual set and instructions
themselves that would be great too!!  The instructions are not on kl.net and I
have no other idea where they could be downloaded.  This set combo was
available in Denmark.  If anyone has any information where I could obtain a
copy or the set itself please email me back.

Also thanks to everyone who helped me with my downloading problem.  Your help
was greatly appreciated.

Power on,

Andrew