 General / 4814
4813  |  4815
Subject:
please help ID piece
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 05:20:02 GMT

Hi Everyone:

I bought an old set and got a bunch of extra pieces and I was
trying to ID the sets they came from.  The one I have that I can't ID is a
2x2 blue brick with 'lego' written on it.  I noticed that style was common
around 1975-6 with some of the 'lego models' but I couldn't figure out what
set it might come from.  In addition, I also have a 2x1 blue brick with holes
in the sides that was probably used for a bulldozer scooper like function.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks,
Ahmir Khan
khan@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu