 Local / Australia / 10672
Re: DUPLO help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 17:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ed McGlynn writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons writes:
Hello All
I need some help in finding a part for my son.
He is after what we beleive is a "Reversing Switch" that sits on the DUPLO
track.
I think it is red and clips on to the middle of the piece of track.
I have searched on Bricklink and on Lugnet but can't find it.
Could someone steer me in the right direction.

Regards
Peter P (Ausieboy)

Hi Peter -

There's two versions of this piece, but the most recent is this:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5024
5027 is similar, but I think it's been superceeded by 5027.

Hi Peter,

Last time I checked Legoland CA has the service pack for whats listed above
(set 5024). But from what I was told that is for making the train stop.. but
the person wa not sure, lol. So I did not buy it since he did not know what
it does ;)

And also, last time I checked they also had this set:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2736
Was that what you needed? Or was it the 5024 set from above? I can pick you
up a pack of either one you want and ship it to you if you run out of
options. Just let me know. The best way would probally be to email me at the
email listed above.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com