 Local / Australia / 10671
Re: DUPLO help Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:24:53 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons writes:
Hello All
I need some help in finding a part for my son.
He is after what we beleive is a "Reversing Switch" that sits on the DUPLO
track.
I think it is red and clips on to the middle of the piece of track.
I have searched on Bricklink and on Lugnet but can't find it.
Could someone steer me in the right direction.

Regards
Peter P (Ausieboy)

Item#:  5024 Rails & Polarity Switch Price: AUD 15.99

<http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B2ED51C9C%2D6005%2D4B38%2D9983%2D9EBA96129A22%7D>

-Rob.