 Local / Australia / 10673
10672  |  10674
Subject:
Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:00:31 GMT

Calling all Sydney area Trainheads and Trainspotters,

I have organised a venue for letting the Lego trains run free,
scheduled for Sunday afternoon 23rd February 2003.

Place: A school in the Penrith area, email me for details.

Time: 1pm to 5pm approx.

What to bring: Anything train or town-related, be it 9V or 4.5V or 12V or 0v.
If you have no trains, but have a town building, bring it along and sit it
next to someone else's tracks.

Who is welcome: If you have Lego trains or just want to watch someone else's,
email me for the details, I will email the Sydney regulars.

Cost: for participants, a $5 donation to the school would be most welcome.

This may become a regular event if the interest is there.

pete.w (email me at the above address if you are interested).