 Local / Australia / 10682
Re: Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:31:13 GMT

I have organised a venue for letting the Lego trains run free,
scheduled for Sunday afternoon 23rd February 2003.

Place: A school in the Penrith area, email me for details.

I will be in Sydney that weekend, so I will come along!

Kerry