 Local / Australia / 10700
Re: (4 days until) Running of the trains Sunday 23rd Feb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:06:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:

Coming up this Sunday, complete with interstate and overseas guests !
Could the Sydney regulars who haven't emailed me yet, let me know if they are
coming or not ?

I have replied, but unfortunately won't be able to make it. My Hoglett's
express (with experimental turbocharger) won't be making it's debut intil
the next gathering.

Whoever is sending unusual forms of communication to my new mobile phone,
please wait until I read the instruction book, I have just mastered answering
calls (maybe...).

Just remember to speak loudly, announce where you are to the person caller,
and never be embarrassed about how loud or annoying your ringtone is.

Cheers

Richie
(In not so sunny Brisbane)