 Local / Australia / 10701
Re: cross-theming -- Belville takes an expedition to the Orient
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Check out these new 2003 sets, officially in the Belville theme, but with
obvious links into the Orient Expedition theme:

I probably should have also mentioned that there are some other new Belville
sets that you might want to check out, including the nauseatingly titled
5862 Flower Fairy Party.

Nauseatingly titled as it may be, the only change they could have made to
make it more appealling to the 4-6 year old girl demographic would have been
to call it 'Beautiful Flower Fairy Party'!

Cheers

Richie