 Local / Australia / 10683
10682  |  10684
Subject:
LEGO big build in Sydney
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:45:12 GMT

According to my local paper, a 100,000 piece Yoda is being built at
Westfield Hornsby today (14/2), tomorrow and Sunday. Children are invited to
take part in the construction, and a team of 'professional model makers from
LEGO Australia' will be on hand to supervise and assist.

The completed Yoda will remain on display for (IIRC) a couple of weeks.

I wonder how many 'professional model makers' LA employs...

Cheers

Richie