Subject:
Oct, Nov, and Feb Train shows [was Re: Train show]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 03:05:17 GMT

Joe Comeau wrote:
Any pictures?

- Joe

"Christopher Masi" <cjmasi@*nogarbageplease*rcn.com> wrote in message

  I wanted to thank all the NELUG members that allowed us to borrow
some stuff for the show this weekend. It was a lot of fun, and of
course, no one in Western MA knew that LEGO made trains. Go figure.
  Jonathan has some fabulous buildings, and it was fun to run my trains
around the track. I don't think we could have done it with out the NELUG
tables, track, and stuff. I know that I don't have any tables or base
plates (OK I have 4) to cover my non-existant tables.
  Thanks again. Maybe we'll see NELUG out west in February? Apparently,
it is a giant show. I hope to see you at the Nov. Greenberg show.

Chris

Well, I took one picture...
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/SD40-2_v_Cab.JPG

I help set up on Friday and didn't think to bring a camera. I helped man
the show on Sunday, but it was very busy on Sunday. So I didn't get a
chance to take any pictures. I took a movie of our trains running along
the street, and if I can find some server space, I'll put the movie up
(it is only 7.5 MB, but I don't have enough space for it on my ISP's
server).

I think Jonathan took a bunch of pictures on Saturday.

Is anyone in NELUG seriously considering doing the February show? It is
supposed to be a HUGE show. Three buildings full of trains at the Big-E
fair grounds. Supposedly, the GATS and Greenburg shows pale in
comparrison. I know I would volunteer to do that show.

Is there a GATS show in November? I would like to talk about
volunteering for that show too.

Chris