  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 261 – 280 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Board Games: Interview with Cephas Howard

(...) Great stuff. (...) Lunar Command (the only game I've bought so far) really does feel like it's been designed by someone with a good feeling for what works in boardgames. Turns out it's not someone but sometwo. :-) Maybe it's just me, but I (...) (15 years ago, 4-Aug-09, to lugnet.gaming)

help, set
(score: 1.482)

  New LDConfig.ldr color file

Hi folks, working on and off for almost a year with Scott Wardlaw, Alex Taylor and with the help from Joshua Delahunty we put together a new LDConfig file which hopefully fills in where the old version failed: (URL) file has the following (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

help, set
(score: 1.480)

  LEGO fanatic turns hobby into business (BrickForge.com)

LEGO fanatic turns hobby into business Kyle Peterson sells his customized pieces to fans around the world. By Pam Cottrel, Contributing Writer July 26, 2009 Kyle Peterson’s new career started with the end of his “dark ages.” The dark ages, he (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jul-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.people, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.479)

  Re: DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 2.0.7

(...) Hello, Michael Heidemann. DATHeader become better and better. I want to describe some interface and usability issues. 1 I don't like a new 'Scan for errors'-'Scan results' window. I do not want to scroll down a textBox every time. 2 There are (...) (15 years ago, 22-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.479)

  Re: What's the story with all the recent mold changes?

(...) I noticed that one as well, but the second change makes less sense. The first one, I'd guess was to relieve stress when an axle is pushed through the hole, and help prevent the bricks from splitting in half. The second change, they filled in (...) (15 years ago, 20-Jul-09, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 1.478)

  Re: BrickFest 2007

(...) I don't accept your apologize, Bryan, because I believe that you have nothing for which you should be apologizing. And I just want to be clear: it wasn't my intention to express "negativity" at all. My only desire is help make BW a more (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

help, express
(score: 1.476)

  LPub "Print to File" question

LPub is a nice little program but I'm not sure where to go for help. I've built a rather large set of instructions and want to render it as 20 inches by 13 inches but when I choose "Print to File" it "renders" each page blank and Adobe reader says (...) (15 years ago, 28-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 1.474)

  RCX 1.0 (!!): how to disable or delay the "auto power-off" function

Hi to all, I'm seeking help for something which could seem anachronistic, but that's it. I used my old RCX 1.0 (programmed with NQC) to power and control a "3S" detachable cableway. Hereunder I post some link to a couple of youtube movies. (URL) (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 1.473)

  Another part review question - about headers

I'm looking at the "Official Library Header" specification ((URL) How strictly must currently unofficial parts conform to the !LDRAW_ORG and !LICENSE lines, for example? Are those set by admins once the content of a part is certified, or as a (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad)

set, header
(score: 1.473)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3

Hi Brendan, thank you very much for taking the time to make this image. It's really a lot of fun creating the new frontpage with all the help from various people. (...) The borders are made out of 4 different pictures, each is a background picture (...) (18 years ago, 21-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

help, header
(score: 1.473)

  Sales: Preview edition of the Target mid-year sale catalogue is now online

G'day all, Â Just a heads-up that the preview edition of the Target mid-year sale catalogue is now online. Â LEGO products are shown on page 43 - with no prices (yet)... Â (URL) Â Sets that are "Exclusive" to Target include the following: Â [LEGOSet (...) (16 years ago, 30-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

express, set
(score: 1.470)

  Brickworld - Exhibit Setup Information/Logistics

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover With only a couple days to go until the big event, please take note of the following information for setup and takedown: Location: The Westin Chicago North Shore 601 N. Milwaukee Avenue Wheeling, Illinois (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jun-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.468)

  Brickworld - WGN Broadcast

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover Thank you again for registering to attend Brickworld this year! We are looking forward to a dymanic event this weekend. To kick things off, we just received final confirmation that WGN-TV will be visiting (...) (15 years ago, 16-Jun-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.468)

  Value of 003 Master Mechanic Set?

Does anyone know what the value of (URL) LEGO Set 003 Master Mechanic Set> would be? (URL) Stock Image from LUGNET What would the value be if the set is New In Box (sealed) with a box rating of 9. Minor scratches on the box, no dents. What would the (...) (15 years ago, 17-May-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.467)

  Re: Message awaiting authentication

"Neb Okla" <n_okla@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HoyvDq.E0p@lugnet.com... (...) keeps (...) "approval" (...) Man, that'd be a great idea! Then my inbox wouldn't fill up with those dang authentication emails! Todd, can we do something like (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

outlook, express
(score: 1.467)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 2

(...) Rene - First, thanks for your initiative. I'm very glad to see LUGNET moving forward. As for the new homepage: I really, really like the top stories section right in the middle of the page. I do agree with Ted, the expanding and contracting (...) (18 years ago, 2-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

help, header
(score: 1.466)

  LEGO® Brand Retail - Honolulu, HI

Newest LEGO creation opening at Ala Moana By Andrew Gomes Advertiser Staff Writer One of the biggest toy makers in the world — LEGO Group — plans to open a store at Ala Moana Center, (Honolulu, Hawai'i) chock full of the small plastic construction (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.hi, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.465)

  The Blacktron ULOW-1x: Unmanned Listening Outpost, Winterized

(URL) ULOW-1x: Unmanned Listening Outpost, Winterized> The Blacktron Intelligence Agency has recently set up a prototype listening station (ULOW-1x) on the ice covered proto-planet PP1. Sources close to the BIA have confirmed the rumor that this (...) (15 years ago, 29-May-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 1.463)

  Re: And you call yourselves fans...

(...) And this isn't such a bad thing. The original thread is now so large as to be difficult to follow. (...) Let me share my point of view with you... speaking only for myself. I agree with you when you use the word 'whining'. I would go so far as (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

help, express, set
(score: 1.462)

  Re: Officiell inbjudan till SweLUG #5!

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMO...tninet.se> skrev i meddelandet news:HnsoMw.59z@lugnet.com... (...) Det blev visst mest skräp av det försöket - jag blev tvungen att ställa om Outlook Express teckensnitt till "Kyrilliska (ISO)" för att se (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

outlook, express
(score: 1.460)

More:  Next Page >>