  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2581 – 2600 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Assorted sets for a 7190 millenium Falcon

Hello! We have the following built Lego sets, with instructions (no boxes), available to trade for #7190 Millenium Falcons in various stages of completion. Our sets are built 99.9% complete, in very good to excellent conditions. Some of the older (...) (16 years ago, 12-Apr-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Is 8479 Barcode Multi Set worth buying?

I've read mixed reviews about 8479 Barcode Set, but I can't help but be fascinated by the mechanism that lifts objects over the cab of the truck into the back. Is it a worthwhile investment? What I'd ultimately like to build is a garbage truck - (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

The 720 Basic Building Set ((URL) two white sliding doors. From the LUGNET picture you can see one of them on the truck that appears just to the right of the "720" on the fron of the box. Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) Stembel wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Baseplate help needed

This baseplate was also in the set 6378 and 6397. regards, Brick Builder r2 <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G5wAEq.Hwo@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Help

Yes, just checked, 4 in the Dacta set. 2 in the 6097. "David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message news:G7sGD1.Et0@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Hi Paul! Welcome to LUGNET! (...) Larry has already pointed the way in his post, I thought I'd just add a line: Try searching on www.brickshelf.com for the trains that have been discontinued, if you intend to add some of these to your (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) I will definitely look for some discontinued trains. So many of them have such character, it'll be fun to find them. I'll talk to you later. Paul (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Oops, sorry, should have been "(Like we can now do *for models* in Ldraw)". I was making an analogy between TrackDraw and LDraw - the ability to reproduce a train layout (TrackDraw) and a model (LDraw) through the respective data files. C S (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: 2003 set pictures gone! HELP!

(...) See Orion Pobursky's post: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  1390 Maku (McDonald's Promotional Bionicle Set)

Here's an inventory of the 1390 McDonald's Promotional Bionicle set using Peeron numbers and names. This was done from a unopened package so I think I got everything correct. There are a couple problems though. For one, I'm not a Technic OR Bionicle (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  1393 Matoro (McDonald's Promotional Bionicle Set)

Here's an inventory of the 1393 McDonald's Promotional Bionicle set using Peeron numbers and names. This was done from a unopened package so I think I got everything correct. There are a couple problems though. For one, I'm not a Technic OR Bionicle (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!

(...) The inner ones drive the one set of wheels forward whilst driving the other set of wheels backwards. THe outer buttons just drive the one set of wheels, whilst the other set of wheels remain stationary. I can change the programming. IIRC, (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  We are allready here!

Hi all, we (Ben, Axel, Rene and HoMa from Germany) arrived yesterday safely in Portland. No more LEGO bargains to find, we got them all :-) We tell you, the Convention Centre is huuuge, unbelievable. We will help to set up tomorrow starting a 1.00 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

(...) 8251 Sonic Cycle: This set lets you build either of the two little yellow motorcycles. My only complaint with this set is that the motorcycles are out of scale with the Technic figures. (URL) 8253 Fire Helicopter: This is one of the three (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: WOW ~ #1593 Classic Space ~ It's here!!!!

Hello everyone. This 1593 deal pretty much fascinated me. I guess it's safe to consider this set to be the rarest set out there? I have NEVER heard of a Lego going for so much money before. In fact, the most expensive set that I had ever seen before (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shipping)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Member "Set Lists"

(...) Okay, correcting myself now. As nice as the Peeron list is (especially the "Build This Set" option, cool!), it still doesn't help me. I want to see my "Want to Buy" list sorted by set year. Unfortunately Peeron only has the "Sets Owned" data. (...) (20 years ago, 5-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Which sw set uses dark grey macaroni bricks?

Which set(s) uses this part in dark grey? (URL) in advance for your help. Gene (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Brikwars at Brickfest?

Hey everyone, Is there any sort of Brikwars scenario scheduled for Brickfest? If there isnt I'd be happy to help set one up. Sean (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  I'm looking for a Lego part number for an unusual part...

I am trying to find out the part number for the following part: it is a 2 x 2 trans-red radar dish with an L shaped peg protruding from it. I could not find a part # on the piece itself. I can't find the part listed in Brickbay - I wanted to add it (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

  Re: Aaargh...I need some help

(...) 1. Make sure LEJOS_HOME is set properly: echo %LEJOS_HOME% 2. Make sure there is a file lib\classes.jar in your LEJOS_HOME directory: dir %LEJOS_HOME%\lib\classes.jar 3. Try including the percentage signs and using backslashes: set (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

help, set
(score: 3.066)

More:  Next Page >>