 Robotics / RCX / Java / 277
Re: Aaargh...I need some help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:51:22 GMT

Tyler Derkin wrote:

Ok, what I then did was reset CLASSPATH as:

set CLASSPATH=LEJOS_HOME/lib/classes.jar;LEJOS_HOME/lib/pcrcxcomm.jar

Why I retried the command in step 3 above, I got another error message:

Can't open zip/jar file: LEJOS_HOME/lib/classes.jar
Can't open zip/jar file: LEJOS_HOME/lib/pcrcxcomm.jar

Right, so there's my problem. Any advice would be a big help. Thanks!!

1. Make sure LEJOS_HOME is set properly:
echo %LEJOS_HOME%

2. Make sure there is a file lib\classes.jar in your LEJOS_HOME directory:
dir %LEJOS_HOME%\lib\classes.jar

3. Try including the percentage signs and using backslashes:
set CLASSPATH=%LEJOS_HOME%\lib\classes.jar;%LEJOS_HOME%\lib\pcrcxcomm.jar

-Brian