  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2441 – 2460 of about 99000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brand Spankin' New MOC: Stalefish

(...) That is a cylinder from the AWESOME space shuttle set seen here... (URL) set was one of my first "memorable" sets. The idea is that it is the main sensor array for the Stalefish. And it looks great adn fits in with my design of curves and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  A Technic set DB outline

Hi: First, thanks for everyone's help with my earlier database question. Here is a new one: does anyone have a Lego database in a true relational format (with all of the normalization, etc)? I have come up with an outline that will hold all of the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Technic set ID help

Try this one: (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Help! I'm looking for:

A big wheel from set # 6989 (Mega Core Magnetizer). My <insert foul language here> dog ate one of the six I had about 4-years ago, and I now really want another one :-) I have just about every Lego System (not Town) set from 1990 - 1995, and I may (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  RE: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99

In fact, (at least last time I checked) if you typed in a set number the generic search engine was smart enough to recognize a set number and go directly to a set description (instead of to a post discussing the set.) -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: PHP help...

(...) what you need to do is set either the owner or the group of the directory to the webserver's user (nobody, www, apache, whatever). Once that is done, you can give permissions to the server to write to the directory. In general, no user can (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

(...) Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I'd like to see the minifig scale Lars homestead with Luke, Owen, Beru C-3PO, R2-D2 & 2 Jawas. The 'dome home' should be big enough to open to show a table (new 4x4 circle plate) with 3 trans blue cups (for blue milk), white kitchen, a computer,& a (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Need help with television sets

(...) How about the 3x2 cupboards used in City set 6432 and Shell set 1254. They have clear-ish doors. Then cut out a picture from your LEGO catalog and put it behind the door, then you have an all LEGO solution. Allan J Smith (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Top 26 Most Wanted

Thanks to lots of great trades, I'm down to 26 pieces on my Most Wanted list. Can someone help me find these pieces? 5 from <set:6769 Fort LEGOREDO> 7 from <set:6986 Mission Commander> 7 from <set:6289 Red Beard Runner> 7 others Full details are at (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  New Train Fan

Last year around October I posted a message asking for help identifying the best train set on the market for a newbie. You may remember these polls: (URL) was trying to get a good idea of what to purchase as a Christmas present for my father. I had (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

Mike Walsh wrote in message ... (...) The 540 set that I have is a US version from 1974. I really beleive that the pine tree came in the set, Mike got an egg tree and the box shows the old tree. Is this possible? (...) Is the egg tree stiff? The (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Do any retail chains carry Alpha Team set #4798?

I just couldn't help myself and went and got the squid set. Why? Well there was a piece on the box I couldn't identify. Sure enough, there is one. (two of the same brick) They sort of look like the new technic beam. The one that can fit on a 1x2 (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Help me with name of a piece

(...) Set the initial price high enough that you won't kick yourself for selling them. Steve (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Help Needed

Hello all, I have two set that i can't find on Lugnet These are Number 060 on the box, it's blue from the 1960's, And box number 5, it an white box. With a striped flag logo I will see if i can get some scans More info, bix 060 has Lego System on (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: Help! Know the name of this ship?

Set <6271> (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) LEGO could include the minifig(s) possible with the sculpture. If they were to limit the options, would not R2D2 and C3PO be the definitive Star Wars figs? The Original trilogy was told from their perspective. Lego could release them as a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) I would like to see Luke's land speeder with R2D2, C3PO, Ben and Luke in LEGOLAND Miniland scale. Maybe with a spring suspension on three wheels to give it a "floaty" feel. just my 2 cents, Darrin (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) Jude- I agree absolutely! Make C3PIO with gold film bricks (there's GOT to be a solution) and put some electronics in R2 so that his head turns, lights, and he converses with C3PIO in their classic Laurel and Hardy banter with C3PIO talking (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) Luke's uncle's house. Minifig scale, with lift-off roof and full interior detail. Since much of it is underground, feel free to surround the bottom of it with tan BURPs/LURPs to fake the underground aspect. Include the shop area with a droid (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

help, set
(score: 3.068)

More:  Next Page >>