 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4787
4786  |  4788
Subject:
Help! I'm looking for:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 06:57:39 GMT

A big wheel from set # 6989 (Mega Core Magnetizer).

My <insert foul language here> dog ate one of the six I had about 4-years
ago, and I now really want another one :-)

I have just about every Lego System (not Town) set from 1990 - 1995, and I
may be willing to part with some of the pieces to trade... Or I can pay
money. Either way, I_want_that_wheel <g>

Is there a store/service that supplies replacement Lego pieces, in the event
that I can't find one?

Any help/info would be great.

--
"There are two types of people in the world: Girls and Boys."