 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4786
Re: WTT/WTB inverse blue slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 03:20:33 GMT

Aw, gee.... I just put some blue inverse slopes on eBay not more than
half an hour ago!  Just a handful, and I believe they are 45 degree but
I don't have an eye for that so I'm not sure.  Here's the number:
eBay#265108149.  I won't provide a direct link since it is an auction,
and I don't want any controversy (but since you asked...).

Maggie C.

Paul Foster wrote:

I am looking for inverse blue 45 degree slope
pieces, 2x2.     I will buy or trade.

Are these available in any current sets?
--
Paul Foster
http://www.thefosterfamily.org/