 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4806
Re: WTT/WTB inverse blue slopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:56:48 GMT

The 4222 classic Lego set that is part of the WalMart value pack has
qty 4 of the 2x2 blue inv. 45 deg. slopes.

Also has qty 4 in 2x2 yellow inv. 45 deg. slopes,
and qty 2 in 2x3 blue inv. low slopes.

(its a treasure trove of goodies)

:?) bishop

Paul Foster wrote in message <38AF499A.D474DEEA@execpc.com>...

I am looking for inverse blue 45 degree slope
pieces, 2x2.     I will buy or trade.

Are these available in any current sets?
--
Paul Foster
http://www.thefosterfamily.org/