  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 99000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Help needed

I have sold a set on e-bay and some parts are missing which I was unaware of. Could someone who knows me and has them available please send me two black manta rays and a swordfish ? I will happily reciprocate with say classic spacemen, Imp guards in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Set Links (was Re: Help: Re: review: LEGO '99)

(...) URLs that point to non-existant sites are still displayed as links, though. If a number is indicated by someone to be a set number using whatever syntax, but there is no such set (or at least not yet) I think that it should still be a link. (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Rock Raiders - Anybody seen or got a Set for sale

Anybody got a rock raiders set for sale for around £30 particularly the HQ set 4990 I nearly had one from Amazon Shops for 35 quid Can anybody help I need to get this set as a Christmas present for someone, Cannot find it anywhere. It would be (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: New location for LCad?

(...) I'd also like a hardcopy printed on flashcards. That would make for easy drills for people who need help in memorizing the set numbers, etc. :) -- Unofficial listing of weekly Lego Shop at Home phone specials (URL) (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  I'm looking for informations about Set 317

Hi, I hope that someone can help me with a little problem. I bought a set 317 on ebay that was MIB. It came with the old box and the instructions are printed at the sides of the box. Most of the stones look like new. But I'm not sure that all of the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbers

(...) Ours is A4989, which sadly does not correlate to any LEGO set, according to the LUGNET database. My member number, 874, however, corresponds to an old Technic Accessory Set <set:874>. But I am pleased to report that after many years of trying (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: Mysterious changing color. (Again!)

(...) Thanks, Kevin. That should help. I'm curious if the "Set color 16" option in L3P is somehow related to this little snafu (wether as an antagonizer or as a solution). I haven't used the option in L3PAO due to the fact that I keep getting an (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Prices of the various legends

(...) Here is the complete text of the descriptions, posted without permission, for the purposes of furthering discussion. - start - Below are some pictures of LEGO sets. Assuming that all of these sets were available right now, in your market, how (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  1592 TOWN SQUARE - Help!!!!!!

Please can somebody help me with my my prize possesion. Being a child at the time, I discarded the stickrs and lost a few pieces. Am trying to restore it to it's former Glory... I'm not far off. I am in serious need for the stickers, and wondered if (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  1592 TOWN SQUARE - Help!!!!!!

Please can somebody help me with my my prize possesion. Being a child at the time, I discarded the stickrs and lost a few pieces. Am trying to restore it to it's former Glory... I'm not far off. I am in serious need for the stickers, and wondered if (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody!

(...) I'll echo this, it really depends upon what you need piece wise, the 6094 Guarded Treasury has some potential (part wise :^), a copy of the 6095 Royal Joust has a few different bits in it also. If you are looking for the 'new' castle wall (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Need help with television sets

(...) Mike, There is a television set in the 376/560 Town House set. The decal is 1/2 in size and is a picture of a TV with a cowboy on it. Do you have the set? Sincerely, Mike (...) I'm (...) from (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Help

Hi,does anyone know how to set vision command using java language? Now I am woking on a robotic soccer project. But I don't know how to locate the soccer using vision command. Does anyone can help me? Thanks. (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Looking for Insectoids #2946

I'm looking for Insectoids set #2964. This set is apparently not released in the US. If you can help me, or tell me where to get it from in the US, please email me. Thanks, Rob Brunskill robb@macconnect.com (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

Hello! Jabba’s Palace. The whole building, not just some play scene set. Bye Jojo (17 years ago, 26-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Please Answer Some Classic Space Survey Questions

CLASSIC SPACE SURVEY No. 1 ___...___ For purposes of this survey, assume that The Lego Group is planning to re-release the following Classic Space sets: <set:487> Space Cruiser <set:497> Galaxy Explorer <set:6929> Starfleet Voyager <set:6980> Galaxy (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.fun)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Help needed for ULOs (Unidentified Lego Objects)

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message news:HAno7z.MA7@lugnet.com... (...) The small ones occur in, for example, this set: (URL) A one sided "saddlebag"? (...) can see it at the front of the loc. The other piece? I have no idea. Oh, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Translation help

They called this type of set "enviro-models" in the USA about 1975. Hmm. (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.dk)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Question about my FOTW

(...) Well, it would help if you mentioned which set it was.... Go have some more coffee. ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

  Re: Source for brown 1xn plates?

(...) Not that it will help since it's a large set, but 5987 Dino Research Compound has at least 8 brown 1x8 plates. It also has plenty of other brown bits. Frank (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

help, set
(score: 3.069)

More:  Next Page >>