 Local / United Kingdom / 8343
8342  |  8344
Subject:
Help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 07:30:00 GMT

I have sold a set on e-bay and some parts are missing
which I was unaware of.

Could someone who knows me and has them available please send me
two black manta rays and a swordfish ?

I will happily reciprocate with say classic spacemen, Imp guards
in red or blue or whatever (within reason)
Thanks in grateful anticipation.

Michael Pratt

96 Scarisbrick New Road
Southport