 General / 41178
Re: Help needed for ULOs (Unidentified Lego Objects)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:26:18 GMT

"Arne Lykke Nielsen" <arln@wanadoo.dk> wrote in message
Hi all,

I have a number of bricks I would like you to help identify (sorry for the
blurred pictures, I'm a lousy photographer!).

Baseplates: these two baseplates looks like Pirate, but I have never seen
them in any sets? They might be prototypes, from unreleased sets, as I got
them from a former Lego employee.

The second plate looks like four of the normal pirate plates stuck together.
The small ones occur in, for example, this set:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6260

A one sided "saddlebag"?

The top left one occurs in set http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7715 in red. You
can see it at the front of the loc. The other piece? I have no idea.

Oh, regarding the 7715 train, does anyone know if the rails connect with the
modern electrical rails? I only have bent tracks of the non-electrical one,
and would like to add some straight tracks.

Stefan.