 General / 41176
41175  |  41177
Subject:
Help needed for ULOs (Unidentified Lego Objects)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 11:07:11 GMT

Hi all,

I have a number of bricks I would like you to help identify (sorry for the
blurred pictures, I'm a lousy photographer!).

Baseplates: these two baseplates looks like Pirate, but I have never seen
them in any sets? They might be prototypes, from unreleased sets, as I got
them from a former Lego employee.
This is a normal baseplate, except that there is no print (and no signs of
print being removed) - has this been in a set?
A trans green bottle - here it is on top of a Fabuland refrigerator, but I
have no idea if it comes from a Fabuland set?
4 pieces that could be technic parts??
Some parts that might be from trains???
Brakes?
A one sided "saddlebag"?
The top one of these might not be Lego...

Any information would be very much appreciated!!!

kind regards
Arne, Copenhagen