 General / 41175
41174  |  41176
Subject:
Custom torso stickers question......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:01:08 GMT

I am thinking about making some custom torso stickers and was wondering what
the best type of sticker paper is to use. And can you just use a plain 'ol
printer to print them up or do you need a super printer for them? My printer
is pretty basic, its like the $70 special, lol. Or would a place like Kinkos
be good to print a few sheets up?

Does anybody have any good suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Mark P