  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2361 – 2380 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  can someone help me with instructions or dat files of the tie fighter set?

can someone help me with instructions or dat files of the tie fighter set? i am planing to enter the starwars contest with a fleet of tie fighters (normal,bomber and others) based on this set. (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

(...) I would like to see a UCS Imperial Shuttle (like set 7166) at minifigure scale. Perhaps it could be built around the scene when Han, Luke, Chewy, and Leia are in the Imperial shuttle sneaking in or going to the Death Star. This is one of my (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Only Lego Dacta, the educational product line, still has the following sets with pneumatic parts: Set #9609 / Technology Resource Set / 1733 pieces / $230.50 (excellent set of all Technic mechanical parts); Set #9617 / Pneumatics I: (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Lego Set Town 810

I wonder if anyone can help me? My husband has a lego set "Town 810" which he purchased in the mid 1960's. It is still in the original box and has the board plus all the pieces including cars, vans, signs, trees, garage etc. The set is in good (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.admin.general)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  new set confirmed - 9754

I found a small german catalog with picture and set number of a new Star Wars Mindstorms Set released September 2000 in Germany. Set number and picture are officially confirmed now. I do have scans, but I actually have no idea what to do to complete (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Burger King-Promo with Bionicle-sets

This is a link about the six sets. Whow needs this sets, I can help. Every set costs US$ + shipment. greatings from Austria - Gerhard Ps: I´m a collector of promosets and I´m in search of following minifigs - 2181, 3928, 3929 and mars-promofig. (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  My Lego offering for your consideration! (Brickworld)

If you plan on attending Brickworld check this deal out! (we're less than an hour away) We are thinning out the collection a bit more so we offer you the following lot at a great price! (pretty sure you could make a few $$ on this lot) 1-Star Wars (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: HOT! Need your help in choosing...

Any chance the set could be produced with all the colored parts in a single bag? That way, the set color could be decided at the last moment. Which means that it could be made available in more than one new color. Knowing my buying habits, I'd just (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: Set ID help needed

Mookie wrote in message <384AF362.7A91F4C8@w...tt.net>... (...) Hmm, don't remember any baseplates with dots. (...) The fact that I have none of the printing (is it stickers or printed bricks or a combination?) makes it difficult to "complete" the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Set 5909

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it's so difficult (nearly impossible) to find set 5909? It's the set with the tan bi-plane with white wings and a little jeep-truck thing. I've managed to collect every other adventurers' set from 1998 except (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Cloud City 10123 - help with number of sealed plastic bags in new set

Can anyone tell me how many sealed plastic bags are in a new Cloud City set? I have a set where the seal on the box has been opened, there are a few large loose pieces in the box and five sealed plastic bags, numbered 1 through 5. Can anyone tell me (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  RE: Newbie help request.... rotation

(...) Like Lar, I set the fine rotation to something smaller than 15 degrees. However, I also move the center of rotation (little square on the center of the part) to the approximate correct position. I then click the button which looks like a brick (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: Set ID help needed

The grey 2x2 tiles, white and black figs w/pigtail hair, red arches possibly, black 4x8 plates, 1x4 headlight brick make me think 555 Hospital set. Though from the sounds of it you don't have a couple of the 1x4 I believe.. red arch bricks. The (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: Errr, a newcomer.

(...) What I really need help on is what LEGO set to buy next for pieces on ships or mecha. I have the X-Wing, A-Wing, Sith Infiltrator, Speeder Bikes, Mars Recon Mech, and some smaller sets. (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.space)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: need help w/ name (minifig legs from set #4817)

(...) Thanks for tracking down the part number from Peeron, though - you should post that comment when you submit the file to the tracker. (...) I think 4b is alright. (...) How about: 970p4b Minifig Hips with Leather Belt/Straps Pattern 971p4b (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: Help ID door pieces

I've got a set in white, they have red 'runners' for the slides. I also have a set in red, with black 'runners'. (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: LEGO Star Wars Anniversary Set - Help Decide

I’d suggest that instead of yet another minifig-based set (which you can do any time you want), go for something that you otherwise might not do. The first thing that springs to mind is a sculpture of Darth Vader and Luke dueling with lightsabers, (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jan-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: i need help locating parts please help

Hi. I don't know where you can find the whole suspension set but it seens that most pieces are very common to technic models, except for the shock absorbers and the steering pieces. You can find 1 shock absorber in set 8251 (sonic cycle). It may (...) (24 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: Kidvention.. who's going?

(...) We are looking forward to seeing you! Come at 5:30 and help us set up! ...*AM*;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains.org)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

  Re: need help w/ name (minifig legs from set #4817)

(...) For what it's worth, I interpret the straps in the pattern as being part of a complete skirt of straps. I emailed LFB about it, I figured if anyone would know the technical term for that piece/type of armor, he would. He said the straps are (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

help, set
(score: 3.070)

More:  Next Page >>