  Search Results: help outlook express set followup-to header
 Results 2341 – 2360 of about 99000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  eBay: 4561 Railway Express Train Set Parts, MISP

(URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Engine from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Passenger Car from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Loading Platform from 4561 Railway Express (URL) LEGO® 9v Trains - Auto Transport Car from 4561 Railway (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 0.905)

  12v Transformer

I just acquired a 12v train set but it did not come with a transformer. Can anyone provide advice about how to get one that works with a 110v outlet. The ones listed on Bricklink all appear to be 220v. Can the 220v variety be adapted to a 110v? I (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

help, set
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Announcing FTX for discussion groups

(...) Hmm...maybe Content-Type: text/x-ftx isn't the right thing to set. I didn't expect it to confuse NNTP clients...but now that you mention it, it makes sense. If it instead said Content-Type: text/plain what do you think would be a good header (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 0.905)

  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?

(...) Hello Øyvind, Could you please send me the prices for both sets (3801 and vision command) plus shipping costs from Norway? Thanks in advance for your help, Ruth (21 years ago, 18-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.905)

  Weekly update of New L:istings at AuctionBrick

This is the weekly update of new items listed at AuctionBrick.com as of Wed Jun 11, 09:23 PM PST. To bid or register, go to www.auctionbrick.com: ---...--- 9747 Mindstorms Version 1.5 - New in Box from 1999! - New Current Bid: US$99.00, Time Left: 1 (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

express, set
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Whats better?

Todd Thuma wrote in message ... (...) can (...) Sure you can post if you're not a member (this is a very common misconception though). You just have to sign up, it doesn't cost anything. This page has details of the benefits of membership and how to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Where can I find Ultimate Builders Set?

(...) they are both sold out! Thanks in advance, Ruth (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.904)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

(...) Inline authentication is used with success in some mailing list packages for moderating lists, but what worries me most about inline authentication is how easy it would be to accidentally cc someone when posting via e-mail (for example, if you (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, followup
(score: 0.904)

  Re: *** MLCad V3.30 *** new feature request

(...) LeoCAM had a really rudimentary "snap-to" functionality added to LeoCAD. It didn't work entirely well, and was never entirely completed (as it was an academic proof, rather than an actual attempt to create a functionality). The sources have (...) (14 years ago, 17-Aug-10, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

help
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

If I had to pick my favorite ever LEGO color, it would have to be (the old) dark gray. Don't know why, I've just always thought that a dash of dark gray always adds something good to a model asthetically. It's going to take me a while to adjust to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

help, set
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Hi, I am in the camp that likes the new colors, and I think the new light grey may be better than the old. But then, I have a pretty large collection of the old colors, and for what I do with LEGO, it's all I should need going forward. For me, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Posting with MIME encoded FROM header

(...) (Just came across this old thread and realized this hadn't yet been fixed.) OK, I've just installed a filter which does this conversion based on the RFC 2047 specification. This eliminiates nasties like =?ISO-8859-1?Q?f=F2=...=20b=E2r?= in (...) (21 years ago, 27-May-03, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

set, header
(score: 0.904)

  Follow-Up to USB IT Tower issue on Hyperthreaded XP systems

Everyone, This is a follow-up and suggested work-arounds for the USB IR Tower problem on computer systems that have Hyperthreaded CPU(s) and are running Windows XP. My apologies for the length of this post. Please understand the following: * This is (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

help, set
(score: 0.904)

  San Antonio TEXLUG Meeting - June 7 & 8 (That's a Wrap)

My Fellow (and mostly absent) TEXLUGers: The meeting (if you can call it that) took place on schedule at the University of Texas at San Antonio in the fairly new Business Building on the second floor. PREFACE I had not seen the campus since my (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

express, set
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Jake, I really don't much care one way or the other exactly what the colours are - whatever shade of grey we have will be right for something and not quite right for something else. HOWEVER I'm very upset that standard colours should change on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Lego prices?

"Scott A" <dr_scott_arthur@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:HrFFo9.CMo@lugnet.com... (...) country (...) I always compare prices. But the diffrences does me no good since I can't shop from wherever I want. I'm living in Norway and have only a few (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.uk)

help, set
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Studless Technic models

(...) Jindrich, I also understand both sides of the argument. I see uses for both types of pieces, so I'm not hard core in either direction. (...) Also, I hope you understood my question about what it was you were concerned about. I just wanted to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

help, set
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Orion Update

(...) I think he means keep sections of color together, as opposed to having hints of color all over. My suggestion is avoid color schemes that are highly recognizable as a specific LEGO set. You've built something very cool using a lot of the Jedi (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

help, set
(score: 0.903)

  Re: I'm lucky to be alive - now in Technicolor!!!

(...) afternoon to retrieve what I could from the car (I actually got most of the (...) out). While there I took some pictures and have put together a small web (...) (Let's try this again...looks like I will have to express all my thoughts in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

help, express, set
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Confused ....?? (Policy on LEGO Logo use)

(...) That's my guess too. I've seen a number of ad flyers where the logo is added in as a seperate graphic next to photos of the various items that they're trying to sell. (...) You mean so it doesn't get display in Times New Roman with a pink (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

set, header
(score: 0.902)

More:  Next Page >>