 Trains / 22133
22132  |  22134
Subject:
12v Transformer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:18:34 GMT

I just acquired a 12v train set but it did not come with a transformer. Can
anyone provide advice about how to get one that works with a 110v outlet. The
ones listed on Bricklink all appear to be 220v. Can the 220v variety be adapted
to a 110v? I have had some reference to purchasing a 220v transformer and then
buying a converter. If that is the way to go then what type of converter? Thanks
for any help.